Gal Gadot dazzled the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscars party in a sparkling Saint Laurent dress with a deep neckline.
A stunning Givenchy creation adorned her figure at the 2020 Oscars. The dress featured a black lace bodice that contrasted with a voluminous pink tulle skirt.
3. Ravishing in Black: Gal Gadot’s Stunning Look at Louis Vuitton New Bond Street Maison’s reopening.
Gal Gadot was among the guests who attended the Louis Vuitton New Bond Street Maison’s reopening event in London.
Gal Gadot attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture show in Paris, France, wearing a stunning gown with a deep neckline and sheer sleeves.
5. Gal Gadot Steals the Spotlight at the 2019 Met Gala, Embracing the Camp Theme with a Jaw-Dropping Givenchy Haute Couture Ensemble.
Gal Gadot made a stunning appearance at the 2019 Met Gala, wearing a Givenchy Haute Couture ensemble that matched the theme of Camp: Notes on Fashion.
6.Gal Gadot Shines in a Sparkling Jumpsuit, Embracing the Disco Vibes of the Collection with Dazzling Grace.
At the Givenchy Fall 2019 show in Paris, Gal Gadot dazzled in a sparkling jumpsuit that reflected the disco theme of the collection.
7. Gal Gadot Radiates Elegance on the Red Carpet, Rocking a Captivating Black Ensemble from the SAINT LAURENT.
Gal looked stunning on the red carpet in a black ensemble from SAINT LAURENT SPRING 2019 collection.
At the 2018 Vanity Fair Oscar Party, Gal Gadot dazzled in a sparkling Armani Prive gown.
At the 90th Academy Awards, Gal Gadot dazzled in a shimmering Givenchy gown.
11. Gal Gadot Makes a Striking Statement in a Illusionary Black Jumpsuit, Seamlessly Blending Dress-like Elegance with Sheer Panels and Halter Leotard.
Gal Gadot, the new global Revlon ambassador and the star of Wonder Woman, attended the Revlon Live Boldly event in New York City on January 24th, 2018 and impressed everyone with her stunning outfit that reflected her role as a symbol of feminine strength and beauty.
Gal Gadot looked stunning in a bright blue gown by Elie Saab at the 2018 The National Board Of Review Annual Awards Gala in New York City.
13. Gal Gadot Dazzles in a Breathtaking Oscar de la Renta Creation, Exuding Timeless Beauty and Style.
At the Variety’s Creative Impact Awards in Palm Springs, Gal Gadot chose to wear a stunning piece by Oscar de la Renta, the renowned Dominican-American fashion designer who trained with Cristóbal Balenciaga and Antonio del Castillo.
14. Gal Gadot Stuns in an Exquisite Esteban Cortazar Dress and Shines with Jason of Beverly Hills Earrings for the Occasion.
Gal Gadot was honored with the Rising Star Award at the Palm Springs International Film Festival Film Awards Gala.
The red carpet at the GQ Men of the Year Awards was dazzled by the Israeli actress Gal Gadot in a stunning Dior midi dress with a deep neckline.
16. Gal Gadot Shines in Gold Altuzarra Dress with Leg-Revealing Slit at Justice League Hollywood Premiere.
Gal Gadot looked dazzling at the Hollywood premiere of Justice League on Monday night.
Gadot dazzled the crowd in a chic and velvety Givenchy mini-dress. The elegant outfit had a deep V-neck, lacy sleeves and gold and black lip patterns.
Gal wore a black dress without sleeves that looked like a waistcoat, and a white top with a short collar that showed her neck.